Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Well, who knew?

Ran three "blocks" laps I use. It is about 550m around my block if google maps walking directions are to be believed. I run a block walk a block, about 7 minutes of rest between.

First lap: 2:23 About a minute faster than I expected. I didn't push too much I wasn't burnt out tired because I planned on three. Felt good.

Second lap: 2:35 Wow, second lap I was struggling a little

Third lap: 2:40something I hit the wrong button and almost dialed someone, so I went back and it was around there)

I am pretty impressed with myself. That's about a 6:30 mile if i add them up. WAY better than I thought. And I felt great at the end. Well ok I was tired and sore but not dying I knew I would recover fast.


Stomach hurt a but not sure if it was muscles I don't use pushing myself a bit more or just not eating.


Mile time: N/a
Sore: calves, stomach thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment